Sunday, September 11, 2011

Plan B; Merchants Co-Op

Todays post is going to be all about Plan B. It's a store that will soon be opening down on Gottigen street.

A bunch of amazing people have come together to make this store happen. Luckily enough for me, I know some of those people, and will be renting out a small space in the gallery to sell and promote my work there! :D

I plan on selling my paintings and prints! Maybe a few little other things, it all depends on the set up there. But definitely I will be selling my paintings.

There will also be a ton of other artists and crafters and local people selling their work there too. Jewellery, clothes, records, antiques, mystic things, a little cafe, and all kinds of things! Seriously, anyone can walk into this store and find something that they will like. It sounds like it would be a bit over whelming, but they have a great layout, that everyone has a little section to their own, so it's not all right in your face.

I'm not sure when the doors open, but I know that it will be sometime this month! It's located on Gottigen street, so keep an eye out for it! Check out the facebook page for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment