Monday, November 8, 2010

Online Store

I finally did it! I got an online store. Well I used to have an etsy shop.. but I figure since I couldn't sell a thing on it for three years, it's time to try something different.

I registered with a site called Big Cartel and my store is called April M Designs (go figure). There's a link to it on the side bar of my blog. Riiiight there! ----> See? It says Store. :)

I currently only have four items for sale on there, and planning on having my fifth item up on Friday. Provided that I don't put it off. I'm a really good procrastinator, so we'll see.

So why do I only have four items? Well I want to try this out without having to put down any money for it. So the free accounts on the site only allow you to have up to five items. If I actually do well, as in actually sell a few items and people ask for more, then I will upgrade! If not, I will just continue only having five items and switching things up a bit from time to time. :)

So check it out, though there's not a whole lot to see, but maybe you'll see something you like.

Oh and you can only pay through paypal and whatever else that goes through paypal. Like Visa and such. It's super secure and everything. So don't worry about it. And I think my shipping days will be on Thursdays. Just because that's my day off. And I'm only shipping to Canada and the US. Anything over seas just cost an arm and a leg. I would know, I work at a UPS store.

If you have any questions or would like a custom order, or whatever, just email me at aprilmdesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment