I must say 2011 was a pretty good year for me.
- I kept a steady job all year long, which makes it my first job that I had for this long in about 6 years.
- found a great freelance gig that I get to work on some awesome posters for and something else that I can't say until the new year!
- have my work being sold in a store for the first time ever. Plus the store is totally kick ass and it just feels right to have my work there.
- organized a craft fair this year! How awesome is that? I think over-all it was pretty successful besides a few minor things.
- had a table at Hal-Con this year and it was fun!
- am officially registered as a business this Spring and now I have no idea what to do for my taxes! :C But I'm sure I'll figure it out!
- also did a few small design projects for friends, pro bono
- was asked to design my cousin's wedding invitations for her wedding next Spring! I can't wait to post pictures of them! I am super happy how they turned out and they look great printed!
- praticipated in the Mosaic for Mental Health art exhibition
- started acrylic painting, which I now love to do! I still need to get better at it, but it's a lot of fun and I'm happy with what I have been doing
That's all I can think of right now!I met a lot of awesome people this year due to branching out and participating in events and putting myself out there.
In 2012 I am planning on organizing two fairs for Art vs Craft. I'm hoping to get a table at a few other local craft fairs. And getting a table at Hal-Con for the 3rd year in a row! Maybe a table at Animaritime if I can find a way there and back (maybe we'll have a car by then).
But that's mostly my plan for 2012, just selling at more fairs. Getting my work out there more. Maybe then I can actually sell my work online.
Other than a few personal goals, I think all of that is all very accomplish-able!
I wish you all the best in 2012! Have a Happy New Year! <3