Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Etsy

Hey gang!

I'm trying my hand at etsy.com again. I had a shop on there since 2008, but nothing ever happened, so I decided just to close it and put it out of its misery.

So I opened up a new shop! April M Paintings and I'll just be selling originals and prints there. And all of the paintings will be on the small size. Because anything bigger than 10x12" will cost an arm and a leg to not only ship it, but pack it as well. I would know, I work in the industry and it's not fun telling people how much it costs just to pack a frigging painting.

Anyhoo. I just wanted to let you all know that in case you missed it from my facebook or twitter updates. I'm hoping to update it a few times a week.


PS I'm getting Art vs Craft up and running again for this summer. Yea! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment