Sunday, April 10, 2011

I finally revamped my blog!

As you can see, it looks a million times better. Well at least I like to think so! I decided to use my vector doughnuts as the background and then just changed my logos colors to match the doughnuts. I think this design really reflects who I am. And if you know me, you'll probably think the sane. :)

Now that I am done of this, I need to update my online store. I already changed the look of it, so now it matches the blog. I am currently making an inventory of all of my prints and other things I plan on selling on it. So far all I have listed are the bookmarks and buttons. Once I figure out what prints I'm going to sell, I'll let you all know when they go up!

In other news, I am going to try to start painting with acrylics and watercolors! And if I feel like it's something that I'll continue, I'll be selling some pieces on here! I already have a few ideas sketched out that I think will make great paintings.

Also on the go, I am design my friends logo/header for her blog. I already had somethings sketched out, but when I put it on the computer and try working with it, it just doesn't look right or professional. So I think I will have to sketch out a few more things and hope that they work.

And I think that is it! OH!

I have some ideas what I am going to do for Hal-Con! But I'm not telling anyone about it! :P I just know that nerds of all sorts will (hopefully) love it! :D

1 comment: